Stress a very common term used by all age groups even children over 10 years.
Generally stress is when you are finding difficulty in coping with the situation and challenges around or what life is giving for you.
Stress for kids:
- peer pressure
- parents expectation
- Different challenges at home and at work
- Dead line tasks
- Built up emotions
- High Bp
- Memory loss
- Unable to take decisions properly
- It relaxes the tired body and mind and organs will function properly .
- Destress happens due to right breath in every action a nd improved oxygen
- limitation:practice according to your health issues and combination of diseases
- consult an expert
- Suryanamaskar slow focussing on back and core
- Ardhmatsyendrasnaa- twice a day for 1 min hold each side
- Yogmudrasana- repeat 10 times twice a day
- Ustrasana- repeat 3 times hold for 30 secs with normal breath
- Shashakasana- Rabbit pose to relax for 3 mins with normal breath
- Ujjayi breathing- 2 mins
- Kapalbhatti- 200 to 500 times
- Nadishuddhi - 15 mins
- Bhramari- 5 mins